Recommended Tutoring Resources & Tools
We are regularly asked for recommendations on different tools, training, resources and services available to blogging. People particularly want to know what tools we use to run our blog.
As a result we’ve put together a list of recommended tutoring resources that we’ve either used or which have come highly recommended to us by people we trust.
This page contains affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you.
We will add to these lists as we come across new tutoring resources that we recommend.
- Tutor jobs – just imagine being able to make serious money teaching, without having to leave the comfort of your home. No more daily commute, wasting precious hours struck in traffic. Instead you operate from the comfort of your favorite couch, a cup of coffee at your elbow.
- Tutoring Business Course – Starting a tutoring business can be a both fun and profitable. You can start part-time to generate some extra income or grow it to become a full-time business if you like. What key things should you look out for before starting a tutoring business? Find this out.
- Online guitar course – is an Online Guitar Courses packed with all the tools you need to learn guitar at your own pace in a range of popular genres.
- Speed reading course – If you’re a slow or average reader or have trouble retaining what you read, THIS is guaranteed to have you reading a lot faster & comprehending every idea you read from this day forward”
- Pole dancing course – This is the Easiest and Most Effective Way To Learn Pole Dancing Online!
- Homeschool course – This class is a God-send to all aspiring entrepreneurs! If you are looking to own your own business someday, this class is for you! It is Christ-centered, homeschool-friendly, and very flexible!
- Children reading – Gives Children the Skill And Confidence to Succeed And Achieve Full Potential.
- Reading head start – Check this out if you are parent with kids between 2 – 14 years.
- Quickbooks University – Roughly 90% of small businesses use this software to keep track of their books and accounting on a day to day basis.
- Clickbank University – if you’re unemployed or thinking of quitting your job to start working from home, then check this out.
- Career Advice – Are you a student, a graduate looking for a job, an newly employed person or about to retire? If your answer to any of these questions is Yes, then this ebook is for you.
NOTE: Many of the links on this page are affiliate links and will earn Excellent Home Classes a small commission if you signup to the services. This adds no cost to you but helps keep us sustainable. It’s also worth noting that almost all resources mentioned on this page are resources that have been personally recommended by people we trust.